Friday, December 12, 2008

Final Post... maybe... probably... um...

So, since this is probably going to be my final post on this blog, I guess I'll use proper grammar and spelling.

I am going to leave the class with two of my favorite quotes. One is Shakespeare (I think) and the other is from Pirates of the Caribbean.

"Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war."

Though we aren't dogs, especially not those of war, we do cause a great deal of havoc as English Literature students. We tend to fly against the grain and go against what society thinks we ought to do. This is incredibly productive as well as entertaining. Plus, it makes life interesting and with reality as dull as it is, it is necessary. Not to mention, we a re being unleashed upon the world... by our professors...

For the last quote.

"Now, bring me that horizon." Because, hey, where else are we going to go?

And now I cannot think of what to say, which is pretty normal for me, so therefore I need not speak.

I'll see you on the other side,
Joan Goss

No comments: